Arrival in Bagdogra by air. On arrival proceed to Phuntsholing (Bhutani village on the Indo – Bhutan Border, 165 kms,4 hrs), evening free for relaxation or spend time around Phuntsholing market. Night stay at PHUNTSHOLING. (D)
After breakfast, proceed to Thimpu (165 kms, 5 hrs) after completion of immigration formalities. On arrival transfer to hotel. Night stay at THIMPU. (BLD)
After breakfast visit Chang Gangkha Lhakhang, huge Open air Buddha statue, Takin reserve (Bhutan`s national animal). After lunch visit Folk Heritage Museum and Ministry house (Trashichoe Dzong). Evening free to roam around Thimpu market. Night stay at THIMPU. (BLD)
After breakfast excursion to Punakha (145 kms to & fro) via Do-Chula Pass (10000 ft.) where you can visit 108 Chorten memorials. Visit Punakha Dzong (Bhutan`s old capital) on the confluence of Po chu & Mo chu rivers and after lunch proceed to Thimpu by same route. Night stay at THIMPU. (BLD)
After breakfast proceed to Paro (56 kms, 1.5 hrs), visit Airport view point, Paro Museum, Paro Dzong, Kichu Monastery. After lunch, time for shopping in local market. Transfer to hotel. Night stay at PARO. (BLD)
Early morning visit Tiger Nest (Taktsang) Monastery (optional) by trek (6 hrs to and fro) or visit Chelela Pass from where you can see the entire Himalayan range and the 3rd highest peak of Bhutan, Jhomolhari and back to hotel for lunch. Evening free for shopping in beautiful Paro market. Night stay at PARO. (BLD)
Early morning departure to Lataguri (265 kms, 7 hrs) via Phuntsholing. On arrival transfer to hotel. Evening free for leisure. Night stay at GARUMARA (West Bengal). (BLD)
Early morning enjoy jungle safari (optional) in Garumara National park if time permits. After breakfast departure to Bagdogra airport (2.5 hrs) for return journey to your hometown. (B)
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories
(B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
|Adult on Twin sharing||Rs.36900.00 + Air / Rail fare|
|Extra person with Mattress||Rs.32400.00 + Air / Rail fare|
|Child without Mattress||Rs.26900.00 + Air / Rail fare|
|Single Occupancy||Rs.45400.00+ Air / Rail fare|
|18 March – 25 March||08 April – 15 April|
|15 April – 22 April||13 May – 20 May|
|27 May – 03 June|
Note – A Sustainable Development Fee of approximately Rs.500/- per head per day could be levied by the Bhutanese Govt on all Indian tourists travelling to Bhutan from Jan 2018. It is not included in the above cost and will have to be paid at actual by the tourist at the time of final payment.
- Deluxe AC hotel accommodation at Phuntsholing and Garumara National Park on twin sharing basis
- Deluxe hotel accommodation at Thimpu and Paro on twin sharing basis (with heaters)
- Non AC Vehicle for entire journey as per itinerary.(Not on disposal)
- Veg / Non Veg Food as mentioned in the itinerary (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Entry fees, Permits for Bhutan
- Local Guide for Thimpu, Punakha & Paro sight seeing.
- Experienced Tour escort / Local coordinator on tour.
- Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.
- G.S.T as applicable.
- Jungle Safari in Garumara Forest, Rs.500/- per head entry fee for Tiger’s Nest.
- Expenses which are personal in nature like Camera fees,Mineral Water, Cold Drinks, Laundry, Telephone Bills, etc.
- Cost for extended stays or change in itinerary on account of factors beyond our control (for instance bad weather, Civil Disturbances, change in flight / train schedule, dignitary visit etc)
- Any Item not mentioned under Cost Includes.
- Phuntsholing – Hotel Damchen or similar.
- Paro – Mandala Resort /Dewachen Resort /Janka or similar.
- Thimpu – Hotel Wangchuk / River side or similar.
- Garumara – Hotel Debrani International or similar
- All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers.
- Vehicles could differ depending on Group size.
- Extra person in room will be provided with mattress and not bed.
Note – Please submit a colour Xerox copy of your Passport and 2 Passport size colour photographs at the time of booking without fail for immigration formalities. Please carry the original Passport on tour. Aadhar card / Pan card / Voter’d ID / Driving License is not valid.