Arrival in Bagdogra by air. On arrival proceed to Phuntsholing (Bhutani village on the Indo – Bhutan Border, 165 kms,4 hrs), evening free for relaxation or spend time around Phuntsholing market. Night stay at PHUNTSHOLING. (D)
After breakfast, proceed to Paro (176 kms, 6 hrs) after completion of immigration formalities. On arrival transfer to hotel. Night stay at PARO. (BLD)
After breakfast visit Paro Airport view point, Paro Museum and Paro Dzong. And after lunch visit Kichu Monastery. Evening free for shopping in the beautiful Paro market. Night stay at PARO. (BLD)
Early morning visit Tiger Nest (Taktsang) Monastery by trek (6 hrs to and fro) or visit Chelela Pass from where you can see the entire Himalayan range and the highest peak of Bhutan, Jhomolhari and back to hotel for lunch. After lunch departure to Thimpu (56 kms, 2 hrs). On arrival transfer to hotel. Evening free for relaxation. Night stay at THIMPU. (BLD)
After breakfast visit Memorial Chorten (memorial of 3rd king Jigme Wangchuk), huge Open air Buddha statue, Takin reserve (Bhutan`s national animal). After lunch visit Handicraft School and Ministry house(Tashichoe Dzong). Evening free to roam around Thimpu market. Night stay at THIMPU. (BLD)
After breakfast departure to Punakha (145 kms to & fro) via Do-Chula Pass (10000 ft.) where you can visit 108 Chorten memorials. Visit Punakha Dzong (Bhutan`s old capital) on the confluence of Po chu & Mo chu rivers and after lunch back to Thimpu by same route. Night stay at THIMPU. (BLD)
Early morning departure to Lataguri (265 kms, 7 hrs) via Phuntsholing. On arrival transfer to hotel. Evening free for leisure. Night stay at GARUMARA (West Bengal). (BLD)
Early morning enjoy jungle safari (optional) in Garumara National park if time permits. After breakfast departure to Bagdogra airport for onward journey to your hometown. (B)
Tour concludes with happy memories
(B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
Above tour can be customized as per your convenience.
|Adult on Twin sharing||Rs.32400.00 + Air / Rail fare|
|Extra person with Mattress||Rs.29900.00 + Air / Rail fare|
|Child without Mattress||Rs.24900.00 + Air / Rail fare|
|Single Occupancy||Rs.41400.00 + Air / Rail fare|
|22 Oct -29 Oct||29 Oct – 05 Nov|
|19 Nov – 26 Nov|
- Deluxe AC hotel accommodation at Phuntsholing and Garumara National Park on twin sharing basis
- Deluxe hotel accommodation at Thimpu and Paro on twin sharing basis (with heaters)
- Non AC Vehicle for entire journey
- Veg / Non Veg Food on AP basis as per itinerary. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Visa / Permits of Bhutan
- Experienced Tour escort / Local coordinator on tour.
- Service Tax as applicable
- Jungle Safari in Garumara Forest, Entry fee of Rs.500/- per head for Tigers’s Nest (Taktsang) Monastery.
- Expenses which are personal in nature like Mineral Water, Cold Drinks, Laundry, Telephone Bills, etc.
- Cost for extended stays or change in itinerary on account of factors beyond our control (for instance bad weather, Civil Disturbances, change in flight / train schedule, dignitary visit etc)
- Any Item not mentioned under Cost Includes.
- All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers.
- Vehicles could differ depending on Group size.
- Extra person in room will be provided with mattress and not bed.
Note:– Please carry your original Passport OR Voters ID OR (School Identity Card for Children) and 2 Passport size photographs without fail for immigration formalities. Aadhar card / Pan card / Driving License is not valid
- Phuntsholing – Hotel Damchen or similar.
- Paro – Dewachen Resort or similar.
- Thimpu – Wangchuk Resort or similar.
- Garumara – Hotel Debrani International or similar