Departure to Prague by Air. After immigration process, proceed to hotel for check in. After rest we will enjoy leisure sunset cruise on Vltava River. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Night stay at PRAGUE(Czech Republic) (D)
After breakfast we enjoy a Prague City Tour which includes a walking guided tour of the Prague Castle, the Astronomical clock and the Town Centre. After lunch at Indian restaurant proceed to Brno, closer to the Polish border. Evening at leisure.
Night stay at BRNO (Czech Republic) (BLD)
After breakfast we cross the border into Poland and proceed to Krakow. On arrival have lunch in Indian Restaurant and check in to the hotel. After fresh up visit the most infamous Concentration camp during 2nd World war at Auschwitz and the Birkenbau Museum (135 kms to and fro). Back to hotel, evening free to roam around city center of Krakow. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Night stay at KRAKOW (Poland) (BLD)
After breakfast enjoy an orientation tour of the Krakow town with local guide which includes the majestic Wavel Castle and town Square. After lunch proceed to see the Salt Mines at Wieliczka which are a sight to behold.
Night stay at KRAKOW (Poland) (BLD)
After breakfast, departure for Zakopane a quaint town at the foothills of the Tatras mountain range. Enjoy a lovely drive through the countryside. After lunch enjoy a Funicular ride to Mt Gubalowka. Evening is free to roam around this beautiful town. Night stay at ZAKOPANE (Poland) (BLD)
After breakfast drive through the beautiful countryside to Budapest the capital of Hungary. The Danube river divides it into Buda and Pest. On arrival visit the Gellert Hill and Liberty Statue. In the evening enjoy a delightful cruise on the Danube river.
Night stay at BUDAPEST (Hungary). (BLD)
After a leisurely breakfast enjoy an Orientation tour of the beautiful town of Budapest. Start with a Walking tour of the Castle District, visit the Mathias Church, Fisherman’s bastion and then enjoy a guided tour of the Hungarian Grand Opera House. Evening will be free for souvenir shopping around town. Night stay at BUDAPEST. (Hungary) (BLD)
After breakfast, departure to Bled, On arrival check in to the hotel. Evening free to roam around beautiful Lake Bled at leisure. Night stay at LAKE BLED (Slovenia) (BLD)
Day 9 : Lake Bled – Lake Bohinj – Ljubljana (110 kms, 2 hours)
After breakfast departure to Lake Bohinj , enjoy a cable car ride from where you can see the view of the beautiful surroundings . Later proceed to Lake Bled to enjoy a Boat ride that takes you to the Church of Assumption in the middle of the Lake and later take a tour of the beautiful Bled Castle. After lunch proceed to Ljubljana. On arrival enjoy a guided orientation tour of Ljubljana town.
Night stay at LJUBLJANA (Slovenia) (BLD)
After an early breakfast departure to view the natural wonders of the Postonja Caves caused due to Water Erosion. Spend time exploring the caves and proceed to Plitvice. Night stay at PLITVICE.(Croatia) (BLD)
After breakfast, proceed to visit the awesome Plitvice National park, to spend your time amongst the beautiful lakes and Waterfalls in the Park. After lunch proceed to Zagreb. On arrival check in the hotel and spend evening at leisure or roam around Zagreb city center for last minute shopping. Night stay at ZAGREB (Croatia) (BLD)
After breakfast, departure to the Zagreb Airport to board your flight back Home. (B)
Tour concludes with Exciting Memories.
|Adult on Twin sharing||Euro 1890.00 + Air fare|
|Adult with Extra bed||Euro 1840.00 + Air fare|
|Child with Extra bed||Euro 1490.00 + Air fare|
|Child without bed||Euro 1190.00 + Air fare|
|Single occupancy||Euro 2390.00 + Air fare|
Please note: The cost of Child with extra bed is not applicable for Adult with extra bed .
|13 May – 24 May 2018||26 Sep – 7 Oct 2018|
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Boat and cruise rides as mentioned in the Itinerary
- Cable Car ride at Zakopane, Lake Bohinj and Ljubliana
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside as per itinerary
- English speaking Guide service as shown in the Itinerary.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- International Air Fares, Travel Insurance and Visa Charges.
- Service tax as applicable.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any item not mentioned under ‘Tour Cost includes’
- Prague – BW Amedia
- Brno – Holiday Inn Brno
- Krakow – Double Tree By Hilton
- Zakopane – Mercure Zakopane Kasprow
- Budapest – Novotel City
- Lake Bled – Hotel Kompass
- Ljubljana – Hotel Lev
- Plitvice – Hotel Plitvice
- Zagreb – Hotel Laguna
- Final Tour cost in INR will be considered at the prevailing rate of exchange at the time of final Payment.
- Passport should be valid after 6 months from the date of travelling for International travel
|Cancellation Made||Cancellation charges|
|60 days prior to the date of departure||Rs 10000 Non refundable|
|Between 60 -45 days||25 % of the tour cost|
|Between 45-30 days||50% of the tour cost|
|Below 30 days||100 % of the tour cost|
|Flight cancellation||As per airlines cancellation policies|