Arrive in Berlin. Evening is free to walk around the town. Night stay at BERLIN (Germany)
After breakfast enjoy an orientation tour of Berlin and visit the Berlin Wall – Brandenburg gate and Check point Charlie. Go on to visit the Olympia stadium and the Story of Berlin Museum. After a late lunch proceed to Dresden to see the famous porcelain workshops. Night stay at DRESDEN. (Germany)
After breakfast visit the Swiss Saxon National Park from where one can get a great view of the beautiful river Elbe and the Sandstone peaks. After Lunch at a local restaurant proceed to Prague, the Capital of the Czech Republic. Night stay at PRAGUE (Czech Republic)
After breakfast we enjoy an orientation tour of the Prague city which includes a walking tour of the Prague Castle, the Astronomical clock and the Town centre. After lunch we proceed to Brno, closer to the Polish border. Night stay at BRNO (Czech Republic)
After breakfast we cross the border into Poland to visit the most infamous Concentration camp at Auschwitz and the Birkenbau Museum. After lunch proceed to Krakow. Night stay at KRAKOW (Poland)
After breakfast enjoy an orientation tour of the Krakow which includes the majestic Wavel Castle and town Square. After lunch proceed to see the Salt Mines at Wieliczka which are a sight to behold. Night stay at KRAKOW (Poland)
After breakfast, departure for Zakopane a quaint town at the foothills of the Tatras mountain range. Enjoy a lovely drive through the countryside. After lunch enjoy a Funicular ride to Mt Gubalowka. Evening is free to roam around this beautiful town. Night stay at ZAKOPANE (Poland)
After breakfast drive through the beautiful Slovakian countryside to Budapest the capital of Hungary. The Danube river divides it into Buda and Pest. On arrival visit the Fisherman’s Bastion and in the evening enjoy a delightful Dinner cruise on the Danube river. Night stay at BUDAPEST.
After a leisurely breakfast enjoy an Orientation tour of the beautiful town of Budapest. Start with a Walking tour of the Castle District , visit the Mathias Church and then enjoy a guided tour of the Hungarian Grand Opera House. Evening will be free for souvenir shopping around town. Night stay at BUDAPEST. (Hungary)
After breakfast, departure to Ljubljana. In the evening visit the Ljubljana castle by a Cable Car. Night stay at LJUBLJANA (Slovenia)
After breakfast departure to Lake Bohinj , enjoy a cable car ride from where you can see the view of the beautiful surroundings . Later proceed to Lake Bled to enjoy a Boat ride that takes you to the Church of Assumption in the middle of the Lake. Return to Ljubljana. Night stay at LJUBLJANA (Slovenia)
After an early breakfast departure to view the natural wonders of the Postonja Caves caused due to Water Erosion. Spend time exploring the caves. After Lunch proceed to visit the awesome Plitvice National park, to spend your time amongst the beautiful lakes and Waterfalls in the Park. Night stay at PLITVICE.(Croatia)
After breakfast departure to Dubrovnik. On arrival, transfer to Hotel. Spend leisure time in the streets to enjoy this beautiful city. Night stay at DUBROVNIK (Croatia)
After breakfast enjoy a sightseeing tour of the City. Visit the City Walls and the Dominican Monastery. After Lunch enjoy a Scenic Cable Car ride to the Mount Srdj. Take in the beauty of the Adriatic coast, the old walls and the Elaphiti Islands as you ride. Spend leisure time at the Top. Night stay at DUBROVNIK (Croatia)
After breakfast, take the departure transfer to the Airport to board your flight back Home. Tour concludes with Exciting Memories.
(B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
Above tour can be customized as per your convenience.
|In case of Less than 20 passengers||Euro 2440 + Air fare|
|In case of More than 20 passengers||Euro 2140 + Air fare|
|Approximate Air fare (International)||Rs 52,000.00|
|Insurance charges||Rs 2,000.00 (40-60yrs)
Rs 3,300.00 (60 -70yrs)
|Visa charges||Rs 6,500.00|
|17 June to 01 July 2017|
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Boat and cruise rides as mentioned in the Itinerary
- Cable Car ride at Zakopane and Dubrovnik
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside as per itinerary
- English speaking Guide service as per the Itinerary.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- International & Domestic Air Fares, Travel Insurance and Visa Charges.
- Service tax as applicable.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any item not mentioned under ‘Tour Cost includes’
- Berlin -Holiday Inn Berlin
- Dresden-Holiday Inn Berlin
- Prague -Top Hotel Praha
- Brno -Holiday Inn Brno
- Krakow-Ibis Krakow Centrum
- Zakopane -Mercure Zakopane Kasprowy
- Budapest-Hotel Budapest
- Ljubljana-Hotel Lev
- Plitvice-Hotel Plitvice
- Dubrovnik -Hotel Lero
- Final Tour cost in INR will be considered at the prevailing rate of exchange at the time of final Payment