Arrival at Chandigarh. On arrival proceed to Manali, transfer to Hotel . Night stay at MANALI.
After breakfast local sightseeing of Manali which includes Hidimba Temple, Vashisht Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery. After lunch visit Jagatsukh Mandir, Roerich Art Gallery and Naggar Castle. Evening free at leisure. Night stay at MANALI.
After breakfast, excursion of Solang Valley. Night stay at MANALI.
After breakfast excursion of Rohtang Pass (only up to snow point). Night stay at MANALI.
After breakfast check out from hotel. Day free at leisure for shopping. Evening departure to Delhi bye Volvo. Overnight Journey.
Arrival at Delhi Connaught Place in the morning and proceed for onward journey to your hometown.
Sir, first of I thank to mr. Anand bhide n isha tours team for their kind cooperation for planning the vacation tour at manali 2014. It was nice experience with u n the hotels chosen at Manali .Good for hospitality efficiency n service . Nice views n site seeing. Hope in next tour we would work on the best. Thanking you.– Ms. Rashmi. A.
1. Cheque payments shall be done in favour of “Isha Tours” payable at Mumbai. The tour can be booked with an advance of Rs. 10,000 per head for domestic tour. Balance amount has to be paid 45 days prior to the date of travel.
2. Tour Cost does not include Air/Rail fare. Railway/Air/Bus ticketing is not our business. It is a value added service provided by us to those who travel with us. And we are not charging any amount to provide these services. In case of fluctuations in Bus/Railway/Air fares the same shall be borne by the participants at an additional cost.
3. We are Tour organizers. We do not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Hotels, Transport Providers, or any other facilities which are being provided by a third party or local service provider. We are not responsible for the delay or deficiency in the services provided by other agencies. Also the Company does not have any control on schedule of opening and closing timings of tourist attractions. It is the responsibility of the tour participant to get in writing all facilities as promised to him by ISHA TOURS.
4. It is the responsibility of the tour Participants to collect their Air/Railway tickets & necessary travel documents (itinerary, hotel & transport voucher, Name and contact numbers of coordinators, etc) from the Company office before the departure of the tour and check them properly, against making the full payment. Prior to the travel it is responsibility of guest to check the schedule departure time of the Airline / Rail. The company will not be responsible for any intimation of any change in schedule of any mode of transport.
5. The registration amount paid at the time of booking, is a non –refundable and interest free amount. If guest fail (your list has fall) to pay the final payment we reserve the right to cancel the reservation. In case of billing errors, we reserve the right to re-invoice with correct pricing. In case of dishonored __ cheques , passengers will have to pay INR .500/- for every such transaction.
6. Because of the Computerization of tickets by the Railways, the berth/seat once reserved cannot be changed. Participants have to travel by the same berth/seat as mentioned in their ticket issued by the Railways.
7. If full payment is not made in time, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with subsequent loss of deposit and apply the cancellation charges as mentioned herein.
8. All bookings for hotel accommodation/ground transport are blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors even though these services are not used as per the respective contract. If the Participant requests to cancel the tour in writing, the money refundable will be as follows:
|Cancellation made||Amt refundable|
|60 days or more prior to the date of departure||90% of the tour cost|
|60 to 45 days prior to the date of departure||80% of the tour cost|
|44 to 30 days prior to the date of departure||60 % of the tour cost|
|29 to 15 days prior to the date of departure||40% of the tour cost|
|Less than 15 days||No refund|
9. Cancellation charges do not include air ticket cancellation and they will be levied separately. Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
10. If any Participant wishes to deviate from the tour itinerary, the necessary changes will be made after mutual discussions. The additional supplementary costs will have to be made in full before the date of departure. In such cases the ‘Tour Cost” will be changed.
11. Isha Tours reserves the right to alter, amend, postpone, or cancel any of the tours advertised in the Brochure , Website without assigning any reason, whatsoever. Under circumstances of cancellation of any tour by the company, money paid by the participant will be fully refunded, but no compensation is payable.
12. No request for transfer, prepone or postponement of the tour date by the Participant will be entertained.
13. All the domestic tour prices attract service tax, which will be charged on the Tour Cost declared in the brochure.
14. All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis (without tour escort & with MAP meal plan) in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers.
15. Your Tour Escort is your host, friend and guide on the tour. Please follow strictly all his instructions regarding timings and any other tips given by him.
16. For all tours, accommodations in the hotels made are in standard rooms only (as per the tour itinerary). Guest will have to abide by the check in and checkout time of the respective hotels. Laundry , telephone , mini bar, alcohols, beverages and food not on the tour menu, optional excursion excess baggage fees, shopping, paid toilet, are all items of a personal nature. These additional services, if availed by the guest, have to be paid for by the guest themselves.
17. We have taken care to select hotels at convenient locations, which are comfortable for the guest. Accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis. Triple rooms are not larger than the twin rooms and the third bed is often a roll- way mattress put in a twin bedded room.
18. Food will not be provided during the Train/Air journey. Supply of Drinking Water during the Bus/Train journey or tour is not the Company’s responsibility. Expenses towards the same will have to be borne by the participant.
19. Group tours means the services provided are similar to all the guest‘s, special services cannot be given to any specific person in a group tour. The company will make reasonable attempt to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers / senior citizens if informed at the time of booking, but the company shall not be held responsible in the event of it being unable to do so, nor shall be responsible in case of any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants , or others independent suppliers.
20. In the event that a passenger / joining passenger misses out on any part of the sightseeing due to delay on his part, or on the part of an outside services provider like an airline / rail he will not be entitled to claim refund for the same . No complaints / compensations and /or claiming of refund will be entertained for any sightseeing missed and / or the program being curtailed after commencement of the tour and / or before the due period due to any unavoidable circumstances and any reason beyond our control such as political , natural calamity , monument under renovation, VIP movement & security , heavy rush at sightseeing places road traffic congestion etc. for which there shall be no complaints / compensations and / or claiming of refunds.
21. Company is not liable for any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
22. If the Participant misbehaves in any manner causing inconvenience or annoyance to any tour Participant or causes damage to the property of the company or its sub agents, he/she will be asked to leave the tour by the tour Escort who has the right to do so. There will not be any compensation whatsoever in such cases.
23. Though shopping is an integral part of all tours, Isha tours neither recommends nor promotes any specific shops. The Company does not take any responsibility in case of any fault in the shopped items.
24. Smoking and drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited during the Bus Journeys and in the Dinning Halls.
25. It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that s/he is aware about the tour program and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it may not be possible to give complete attention.
26. The company may arrange still/video shooting during the tours. The Participants should have no objections to the shot material, which may be used by the company for publicity matter.
27. If due to natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the tour has to be cancelled or the route has to be modified then it will be done at the discretion of the Tour Escort and will be binding to all. The additional cost for such alteration will be borne by the participant.
28. If any guest has any complaint in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors , the guest shall immediately notify the same to the independent contractor in writing and copy thereof shall be handed over to the tour escort , to enable to company to take up the matter with the independent contractor.
29. Any claim or complaint by the guest must be notified to the company in writing within 7 days after the tour completion date. No claim notified to the Company beyond this period will be entertained and the company shall incur no liability in respect thereof.
30. We may be constrained to disclose the information furnished by you, if such disclosure is required by law or by an order by court or the rules, regulations & enquiry by an govt./statutory agency having regulatory authority over the company.
31. Any dispute arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.