Jambo! Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi and after immigration procedure you will be transfer to hotel. Dinner at hotel. Night stay at The Heron Portico Hotel. (D)
After breakfast, proceed to the Masai Mara with pack lunch. Masai Mara is world known and most famous wildlife reserve. The drive takes you down the Great Rift Valley offering great views over the wilderness and Mt Longonot. On arrival in Masai Mara enjoy afternoon game viewing drive upto sunset. Night stay at Keekorok lodge. (BLD)
After breakfast enjoy full day game viewing in this National park with packed lunch. Explore the part of the Northern Serengeti Ecosystem where the great wildebeest migration takes place. Months before the actual migration the herds ‘assemble’ in Serengeti in readiness for the crossing into Masai Mara. The plain is literally covered with these animals. Grunts and other animal sounds are heard, and territorial fights are commonplace. Night stay at Keekorok lodge. (BLD)
After breakfast enjoy full day game viewing in this National park with packed lunch. Night stay at Keekorok lodge. (BLD)
After breakfast departure to visit Lake Naivasha .enjoy bird life on this salt water lake and proceed to Lake Naivasha. On arrival have lunch at the lodge. After some rest enjoy boat ride to watch bird life on Lake Naivasha. Lake Naivasha which is a freshwater lake. It is on the floor of the East African Rift Valley at an altitude of 1,800 m. Birdlife is particularly abundant (over 460 species). It is a breeding ground for cormorants all year round. You might see pelicans and spoonbills perched on the dead trees and almost certainly the fish eagle. There are two species of fish breeding in this fresh water lake, black bass and tilapia. The tilapias are ‘mouth breeders’, the various species of fresh water mouth breeders are known as “tilapia”. Large and small frogs are abundant, from the bull frog to the tiny tree toad. Crescent Island in Lake Naivasha is part of the rim of submerged volcano whose crater forms the deepest part of the Lake.
Night stay at Lake Naivasha Country Club. (BLD)
After breakfast drive back to Nairobi. Lunch at Royal Orchid and later transfer to the Airport to catch flight back home. (D).
Tour concludes with lifetime happy Memories.
(B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner).
Above tour can be customized as per your convenience.
|USD 1190 + Air Fare|
|07 May -12 May 2018|
- Accommodation in deluxe lodges as described in the itinerary
- All transport by comfortable Non AC minivan for entire safari
- Meals as described by (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- 1-litre bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on safari
- Services of a professional English speaking driver cum guide
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary
- All applicable entrance and national park fees
- Experienced tour escort on entire safari
- International Airfare, Visa & Insurance
- GST as applicable
- Boat ride at Naivasha
- Meals not described in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc
- Items of a personal nature i.e. telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc
- Any optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
- All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers.
- Final Tour cost in INR will be considered at the prevailing rate of exchange at the time of final Payment.
- Yellow Fever vaccination is mandatory for any African countries 15 days before travel date (valid for 10 years)
- Passport should be valid after 6 months from the date of travelling for International travel
- Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.
|Cancellation Made||Cancellation charges|
|60 days prior to the date of departure||Rs 25000 Non refundable|
|Between 60 – 45 days||25 % of the tour cost|
|Between 45 – 30 days||50% of the tour cost|
|Below 30 days||100 % of the tour cost|
|Flight cancellation||As per airlines cancellation policies|
|Nairobi||The Heron Portico Hotel|
|Maasai Mara||Keekorok Lodge|
|Lake Naivasha||Lake Naivasha Country Club|