Jambo! Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our representative who will greet you. Then proceed to Sweetwaters to arrive at in time for lunch. After lunch Proceed for an afternoon game drive at the OlpejetaConservancy and chimpanzee sanctuary. This 70, 000-acre private preserve has views of the peaks of Mount Kenya and offers game drives into countryside many travelers never see. The OlPejeta Conservancy and its sumptuous ranch was once the private domain of famed multi-millionaire, Adnan Kashoggi. This conservancy hosts a variety of African wildlife.
Overnight at Sweetwaters Serena Camp (LD)
After breakfast, drive heading south-western down the escarpment to arrive in Nakuru in time for lunch. Lake Nakuru is a shallow alkaline lake that is world-renowned for its huge concentration of flamingos; at times, hundreds of thousands of these birds give the lake a pink shimmering glow (please note water levels in the lake can determine the absence or presence of the flamingoes at any given time) The park boasts a huge variety of animals, including leopard which is often found snoozing on the branches of the magnificent yellow-barked acacias, lion, buffalo, hippo, waterbuck, warthog, baboon, the endangered Rothschild’s giraffe only found in this park in Kenya, white rhino and the rare black rhino which is protected and guarded here. Game drives in the afternoon and return to the lodge around 1830 to freshen up and have dinner and overnight at your lodge.
Overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge (BLD)
After an early breakfast, your journey now takes you to the Masai Mara, Kenya’s most famous wildlife reserve. The drive takes you down the Great Rift Valley offering great views over the wilderness and Mt Longonot. Arrive in time for lunch followed by afternoon game viewing drive.
Overnight at Keekorok Lodge (BLD)
Today spend a full day in the Masai Mara. We take an early breakfast and then go out for the day with packed lunch boxes. Return in the evening for dinner.Overnight at Keekorok Lodge (BLD)
Full day at Masai Mara
Overnight at Keekorok Lodge (BLD)
After breakfast proceed to Lake Naivasha to arrive in time for lunch. Lake Naivasha is at an altitude of 6,233 feet, and in the centre of a farming area you may see the myriad of bird life at the Lake. Lake Naivasha has a surface of about 44 square miles. In 1929 it was found to have a depth of 34 feet. Crescent Island is part of the rim of submerged volcano whose crater forms the deepest part of the lake. After lunch at the resort enjoy a Boat ride in the Lake.In the distant past Lake Naivasha stood about 420 feet higher than it does now. Its outlet was at that time through the Njorowa Gorge (Hells Gate). Lake Naivasha is a bird watchers paradise.
Overnight at Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort (BLD)
After breakfast, proceed to Nairobi to arrive in time for lunch (lunch on own).After lunch you will be transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your flight back to Mumbai (B)
(B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner, E-Early Morning game drive, P-Afternoon game drive, FDS-Full Day sightseeing) Above tour can be customized as per your convenience.
|Adult on twin sharing||USD 2090+ Air fare||USD 1790+ Air fare|
|Safari Dates||22 -28 October|
- Accommodation in standard rooms as described above (or similar)
- Transport and game-drives in non-air-conditioned 7-seater safari minivan in Kenya with pop-up roofs (6 persons)
- Game-drives, excursions and sight-seeing activities (if any) as described above
- Activities as outlined in detailed itinerary
- Transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)
- Services of an English speaking driver guide
- Relevant park entrance fees
- Bottled water whilst on safari (One-litre of bottled water per person per day)
- Service Tax as applicable.
- Personal expenses such travel and medical insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, emails, faxes and phone calls beveragesincluding water, soft drinks luxury champagne, spirits or meals not included in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Any optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- International + domestic airfare unless specified above
|OlPajeta||Sweetwaters Serena Camp|
|Lake Nakuru||Lake Nakuru Lodge|
|Masai Mara||Keekorok Lodge|
|Lake Naivasha||Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge|