Departure to Mumbai Airport to fly Kilimanjaro International Airport (Tanzania). After immigration procedure proceed to drive to Tarangire National Park in a 4×4 Safari jeep. On arrival check in to the lodge. Evening free for relaxation. Overnight at Tarangire Sopa Lodge. (D)
After early breakfast proceed to Tarangire National park to explore the African wilderness for the first day of our safari. This park is famous for its the large populations of elephants and its gigantic age old baobabs, but it has much more to offer in terms of many animals and birds that are resident to this park. We expect to see lions, cheetahs, warthogs, gazelles, dik diks, the rare long necked gerenuks and many more. Continue our journey to Serengiti National Park, on the brief stop to take pictures and get some stunning views over the Ngorongoro Crater floor. We will then drive further to Lake Ndutu area where the action takes place during the months of December through March. Picnic lunch will be served. On arrival check in to lodge. Overnight at Serengiti Sopa Lodge. (BLD)
After breakfast spent full day at the Serengiti plains. Serengiti plains is where it all happens in the month of January to March as the wildebeests Migration give birth to thousands of young calves every day. At Serengiti plains with the green pastures during this time of the year and the rich mineral soils that the herds adore you are sure to see the thousands of wildebeests accompanied by zebras, and gazelles spread along vast areas, as well as have the rare chance to witness some real wildlife action as the predators engage the herds and try to snatch their loved newly born foals. Serengiti also an amazing place to be for the avid bird watchers with 400 recorded resident and migratory bird species recorded. Overnight at Serengiti Sopa Lodge. (BLD)
After breakfast full day excursion of Serengeti National Park, game drives around the Central areas like Seronera Valley and around the Moru Kopjes.
Overnight at Serengiti Sopa Lodge. (BLD)
After breakfast proceed to Ngorongoro with pack lunch, on the way enjoy safari upto Naabi Hill Gate, on arrival transfer to lodge enjoy leisure time with stunning crater view from Ngornogoro Sopa Lodge. Overnight at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge (BLD)
WAfter breakfast proceed descend to the Ngorongoro Crater floor for a full day of Game drive. Ngorongoro Crater is the largest unbroken Caldera in the world and a wonderful place to be with an estimated 20000 animals roaming such a small area of just about 21 Kilometers across. The Crater offers the last chance to clock the Big five with the best chance to spot the black rhinos and leopards as well as many other animals. Later in the afternoon we will ascend up the Crater rim. Overnight at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge (BLD).
After early breakfast departure to Kilimanjaro International Airport to fly back your hometown (B).
Tour concludes with lifetime happy Memories.
(B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
Above tour can be customized as per your convenience.
|USD 3100.00 + Air fare|
|11 Feb – 17 Feb 2018|
- Accommodation in Deluxe lodges as shown in Itinerary
- All transfers and game-drives by 4×4 Landcruiser
- All park entrance fees
- One Bottled Mineral Water per day per person in the vehicle.
- Services of professional Driver cum Guide
- GST as applicable.
- International Airfare, Visa Charges & Travel Insurance
- Meals not described in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc
- Items of a personal nature i.e. telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other .
- Any optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
- All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers.
- Final Tour cost in INR will be considered at the prevailing rate of exchange at the time of final Payment.
- Yellow Fever vaccination is mandatory for any African countries 15 days before travel date (valid for 10 years)
- Passport should be valid after 6 months from the date of travelling for International travel
- Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.
|Cancellation Made||Cancellation charges|
|60 days prior to the date of departure||Rs 25000 Non refundable|
|Between 60 – 45 days||25 % of the tour cost|
|Between 45 – 30 days||50% of the tour cost|
|Below 30 days||100 % of the tour cost|
|Flight cancellation||As per airlines cancellation policies|
- Lake Naivasha – Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge
- Tarangire National Park – TarangireSopa Lodge
- Serengeti- Serengeti Sopa Lodge
- Ngorongoro- Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge