Enjoy the thrill of landing in temperatures of -10 degrees as you land at the KBR airport in Leh. The day will be free to give yourself time to get acclimatized to the higher altitude. Night stay at LEH.( BLD)
Early morning 6:30 AM , Departure to Darr. On the way visit to Patthar Sahib Gurudwara, Magnetic hills and Confluence of Sindhu and Zanskar Sangam, the drive continues and the road begins descending right into the river valley. Night stay in Tent at DARR.( BLD)
After breakfast trek to Shingra. This place gets its name due to the abundance of a plant called as Shingra. Night stay at SHINGRA. (BLD)
After breakfast trek to Tibb (Appx 14 kms , 8 hrs). You can enjoy trek while listening to the legends related to this place from a local guide.At Tibb, there is a cave which is the dwelling of all the porters, and they welcome you warm-heartedly in here. Lunch halt on the way . Night stay in Camp / Tent at TIBB.( BLD)
After breakfast trek to Nyerak Pullu (Appx 12 kms, 7 hrs). We pass through a beautiful landscape of cliffs, gorges and the valleys of Chadar and also view famous Nyerak Pullu waterfall, also known as the frozen waterfall. This point can be the coldest point of Chadar trek. Night stay in Camp / Tent at NYERAK PULLU.( BLD)
After breakfast back to Tibb by same route (Appx 14 kms, 8 hrs). Even though we will be following same route, the Chadar would have taken a completely new form, and it will be almost impossible to say whether you have been here before. The Zanskar River reacts to the slightest change of temperature, and constantly keeps changing. Night stay in Camp / Tent at TIBB.( BLD)
After breakfast trek up to Shingra Yokma (Appx 11 kms , 6 hrs). Night stay in Camp / Tent at SHINGRA YOKMA.( BLD)
After breakfast trek up to Tilat and drive back to Leh . Night stay at LEH.( BLD)
Departure to Leh airport for onward journey to your hometown.
Tour Concludes with Lifetime Chilling Memories.
(B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
|Per head(as per 10 persons)||Rs 37400.00 + airfare|
|28 Jan to 5 Feb|
- All transport by Tempo Traveller.
- Accommodation In A Grade Hotel with Heating facility at Leh.(Day 1,8)
- Tented Accommodation during trek . (Day 3 to 7)
- All veg meals as mentioned in itinerary.
- Trekking equipment, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mattress, kitchen & dinning tent, utensils.
- Water proof Gum Boots and crampons.
- Porter charges to carry Kitchen equipments, Sleeping Mats, bags & tents. Helper and cook charges,
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder .
- Professional trek leader and support staff.
- GST as applicable.
- Environmental Fee Rs 2000 (directly payable at Leh).
- Porter to carry personal luggage (Rs 600 per bag per day as applicable)
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals or drinks ordered.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the ‘prices included.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and / or any factors beyond control.
Mahey Retreat or similar
- The above cost is applicable in case of bookings of 10 or more than 10 passengers. Separate package cost will be applicable in case of the booking of less than 10 persons.
- We recommend an Extra Days stay in Leh at the end of the tour to enjoy the ambience of the Town and get a feel of the place in a better way. The additional cost of the same will be Rs4,000 per room on MAP basis (Room + Breakfast + Dinner)