Enjoy the thrill of landing in temperatures of -10 degrees as you land at the KBR airport in Leh. The day will be free to give yourself time to get acclimatized to the higher altitude. Night stay at LEH. (BLD)
After breakfast enjoy the excursion of Monasteries and Palaces around Leh. Night Stay at LEH. (BLD)
After breakfast, enjoy a thrilling and picturesque ride to Chiling Village for the greatest experience of walking on the frozen Zanskar River from Chilling to Bakula Cave via Tilat (7-8 kms plain walk on the frozen Zanskar river).
The term ‘Chadar’ means blanket in the local language, thereby giving an indication to the nature of this whole experience. Large sections of the river Zanskar, which is one of the mightiest rivers in Ladakh, freeze over in winter and are covered by a thick blanket of ice. A trek on these Frozen Waters is an Experience you will cherish forever. You can discuss your day’s achievements as you enjoy a beautiful evening around the Camping site on the shore of frozen Zanakar river. Night stay in Tent. (BLD)
After breakfast proceed on the second part of the trek. Take in the sights of the Frozen Waterfalls and the various ice and snow formations enroute. The walk amid the frozen gorges and valleys inspires one to enjoy many “Selfie” moments. Night stay in Tent. (BLD)
Enjoy a breakfast amid the Camps and then trek back to Tilat . Before proceeding to Leh,visit SECMOL school founded by a group of young Ladakhis led by Mr. Sonam Wangchuk (winner of Rolex Award & the Terra award). Night stay at LEH . (BLD)
After breakfast visit Pangong Lake via Changla Pass, enjoy the beauty of the majestic lake in frozen condition. Return to Leh. Night Stay at LEH. (BLD)
Departure to Mumbai by Air via Delhi.
Tour Concludes with Lifetime Happy & Chilling Memories
(B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
Above tour can be customized as per your convenient dates.
|Tour Cost per head||Rs. 27,900.00 + Air Fare|
|7 to 13 Jan 2018|
|21 to 27 Jan 2018|
|4 to 10 Feb 2018|
|23 Feb to 1 Mar 2018||Stok Festival spl|
|28 Feb to 3 Mar 2018||Matho Festival spl|
- All transport by Tempo Traveller.
- Accommodation In A Grade Hotel with Heating facility at Leh.(Day 1, 2,5 & 6)
- Tented Accommodation during trek. (Day 3 & 4)
- All meals as mentioned in itinerary.(6 veg-Non Veg Breakfasts & Dinners, 6 Veg Lunches)
- Trekking equipment, Sleeping bag, mattress, kitchen & dinning tent, utensils.
- Water proof Gum Boots and crampons.
- Porter charges to carry Kitchen equipment, sleeping bags & tents. Helper and cook charges,
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder .
- Professional trek leader and support staff.
- GST as applicable
- Environmental Fee Rs 2000 (directly payable at Leh).
- Porter to carry personal luggage (Rs 600 per bag per day)
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals or drinks ordered.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the ‘prices included.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and / or any factors beyond control.
- All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers.
- Vehicles could differ depending on Group size.
|Cancellation Made||Amount refundable|
|Rs 10000 advance||Non refundable|
|45 to 30 days prior to the date of departure||50 % of the tour cost|
|29 to 15 days prior to the date of departure||25% of the tour cost|
|Less than 15 days||No refund|
|Air tickets||As per cancellation policy of the airlines|
- Mahey Retreat or similar