Arrival Srinagar by Air, transfer to Houseboat. Day free at Leisure. Night Stay at SRINAGAR.
After breakfast departure to Kargil via Sonamarg, Zojila Pass and Drass (recorded worlds 2nd coldest place in the world after siberia, -60 degree in Jan 1995). Visit the Vijay Smarak (war memorial of Drass-Kargil) at Drass and proceed to Kargil. Night Stay at KARGIL.
After breakfast departure to Leh, on the way visit Chamba statue, Mulbekh, Namikla Pass, Fotula Pass, Lamayuru Monastery, Moonland (Moon like surface). On arrival transfer to guest house. Night Stay at ALCHI.
After breakfast visit ancient Alchi Monastery (Oldest monastery of Ladakh, 1100 years) and proceed to Leh, on the way visit Confluence of Sindhu and Zanskar rivers, Magnetic Hill, Pattharsahib Gurudwara. On arrival transfer to hotel. Evening free to enjoy shopping in colorful Leh market. Night Stay at LEH.
After breakfast departure to visit the Sindhu Ghat, Thiksey Monastery, photo halt at the base of the Shey Palace. After lunch and some rest visit the Hall of Fame and Shanti Stupa. Evening free for shopping in the colourful Leh Market. Night Stay at LEH.
After breakfast departure to Diskit (Nubra Valley) via Khardungla Pass (World`s Highest Motorable Road, 18380 ft), transfer to hotel. After lunch and some rest visit the Huge open air idol of the Maitreya Buddha near the Diskit Monastery and proceed to the famous Desert of Ladakh in Hunder where you can enjoy a ride on double hump Camels (Optional). Night Stay at DISKIT.
After breakfast departure to Leh via Khardungla Pass. Night Stay at LEH.
Early morning departure to Pangong Lake (Salt water lake @ 14500 ft) via Karu, Changla Pass (3rd Highest Pass of the world @17800 ft). Enjoy leisure time at the scenic Lake & return to Leh by the same route. Night Stay at LEH.
After breakfast departure to Mumbai by Air for onward journey to your hometown.
Right from the time Shri Abhay Deshpande took us through the detailed itinerary of our trip till our last day in Srinagar, we have only positive feedback to give you. All credit to Smita and Isha Tours for arranging a very well organized trip for us. We were a little apprehensive before the trip as we were a group of twelve ladies, but thanks to you we did not face any problem throughout our journey. All the hotels where we were put up were more than satisfactory and the food arrangements were also up to the mark. Moreover, we realized that your names, i.e. Shri Atmaram Parab and Isha Tours, are well respected in these area and people are ready to help anyone associated with these names. The tour co-ordinators and the drivers assigned to us were polite and courteous. We were also satisfied with the vehicles provided by you. All in all, it was a very smooth and hassle free journey. With all the arrangements duly taken care of, we were free to enjoy the landscape and the awesome beauty of this place without having to worry about any thing. You will probably get more mails from some of the other members, especially the youngsters, of this "Mom and Daughter" group. Apart from this, right from the "camphor lockets" to "Coca 30" to taking care of Srinagar sight- seeing at the drop of a phone call, Thanks to Isha Tours and also to Smita for giving us such a wonderful and memorable trip.– Ms. Shyamal Mokashi
We, a group of 12 Reiki Masters had been on the tour of Shrinagar - Kargil _Drass _ Leh from 29th Aug to 5th Sept. It was an awesome experience for all of us. Our total group size was 107. And the way it was smoothly organized is really to be appreciated. Following the Timings, Travel arrangements & comfort, homogeneity within the group were only some of the few things we all enjoyed. Sight selection, nature's beauty Outstanding !!! But the best part of the journey is we got some very good human beings as friends -Atmaram, Smita, Rohit & Meghan. All of them were not only tour guides for us but they were just as our family members during the whole journey. Nature, beauty etc is not our creation. Its already there but creating belongingness, love, taking care & being happy are humane qualities. and thats what touched us all. All our wishes for their unique n special work. will be in touch with u all. thanks again....– Mr. Vinay Vaidya
Leh tour was a great pleasure and an adventure. The special attention given by you made it very comfortable to all pune group.The timely and right decisions taken by you in absolutely odd condition turned it to look so simple and built the confidence in all tourists about their safety, health and pleasure. Your presence throughout the tour was cool, collected and pleasurable and exhibited the capability of an excellent leader. All and all it was a great experience and has prompted us to recommend ISHA TOURS for LEH tour.– Mr. / Ms. Vidyadhar / Radhika Jog
I decided to visit Ladhak three years back when my friend returned from his trip which he had done with Isha Tours. I decided to do it in Aug 2013 and I was recommended Isha Tours. From the day I did my bookings I was at ease that I am going with the best to a terrain that needs a lot of care and comfort. I was not wrong in choosing Isha tours care, comfort, excellent food, expert tour guides, expert advice and more than that a family atmosphere was given to me and wife. We enjoyed every minute of our tour with them and as Ms Smita Rege says " You cant do Ladhak once" so I am already planning my second trip with them, hope it happens soon....................... Love and best wishes to Team Isha.– Ms. Joshua Newman
We have have successfully completed our Leh tour from 8th July to 18th July 2013 with Isha Tours . Entire group hereby express their gratitude to Isha tours for excellent arrangement for Travel, Lodging and food. The local representative at Srinagar, Leh and Manali were extremely cooperative and helpful. Our journey was very well handled by the experienced Drivers. Overall it was a memorable experience for the entire group. The management of the tour was excellent. -Thanks & Regards– Mr. Dilip Shekdar
It was a Great experience to explore the Himalayan range of Mountains as well as the Travel to the Highest Motorable Road in the World . The journey upto and after Rohtang Pass was exhilarating and the chilly rains and winds made us the day most memorable. The entire scenic beauty of Nature made us proud to be Indian and visit to Kargil Memorial shall linger in our memory for a long long time. Definitely it was a Life time experience and we are happy to be a part of ISHA. The arrangements in the Hotels and Lunch and Dinner were fabulous and no complaints ever. Last but not the least, Ms. Smita and Mrs. Geetanjali, the ever smiling duo have taken care of everybody with lot of joy and ultimately we were like a family. Being women, both have shown exceptional skills to negotiate any situation and the group really appreciates them. Thanks again and we wish to travel with you again if God permits.............– Mr. VIDYADHAR PHATAK
We had a fantastic trip to Ladakh & are back into our routine. The weather was very nice (and bit cold for comfort). All the arrangements made by Isha tours were fine, Drivers were courteous & hotels chosen appeared to be reasonably good. Small tips & the brochure provided turned out to be very handy. Only the eating material carried based on instructions almost remained in-tact as no landslide situation was face by us. The tour program was nicely chalked out & Pangdong lake was the highlight of the trip. Thank you again for providing us a wonderful Ladakh experience & we will certainly recommend Isha tours to our friends & family.– Mr. Milind Rajwade
I have no words to express our feelings and experience on our tour to Srinagar - Kargil -Leh - Manali from May 25th 2013 to 4th June 2013.The scenery was simply out of this world; though there are photos to relive and revisit the sights, some things will stay in our hearts forever. Also the attitude and behavior of the local people was hard to believe. Special mention about the drivers who drove us all the way from Sringar to Kargil and then from Kargil to Manali. HATS OFF TO THEM for their patience and skill in maneuvering those roads. Summing up my mail all I can think of right now is to thank the entire team of Isha Tours and express ISHA in my way as below I - INSPIRATIONAL S - STRATEGICAL H - HEART WARMING A - APPRECIABLE Looking forward to more tours conducted by you all.– Mr. Rajiv and Devaki Nadkarni
Myself Shailesh Vaidya & I am very happy to say you that : you beautifully arrange our Ladakh Tour. Your Team members are really fantastic. All are co – operative & helpful. Miss Geetanjali guided us for Ladakh tour planning.Mr. Rohit provided us our Tickets. Smita Madam & Anila Madam properly handled all situations also both leaders suffer a lot - terms of their health, Lunch, etc…. but simultaneously they help all tourist & time to time provided us some helpful tips.Hotels are good, Vehicles & drivers are good. I assure you that, I will definitely approach you again in future for some other tour. Once again thanks to you and your team.– Mr. / Ms. Shailesh & Dhanashree Vaidya
Just landed on earth! Leh Ladakh is out of the world and Top of the world. Dale Lake made me Shammi Kapoor for a moment. At Kargil, I melted down as a small ice cube for Capt. Batra and each jawan for their unconditional sacrifice for my family. Himalaya made me realize how small I am. He was smiling at me through out. At Leh my dream Bullet ride was the melody of my life "Zindagi ek Safar hai suhanaaa, yahan kal kya ho kisne jana....." I lived the day as Kaka (Rajesh Khanna) with my dream girl. The Khardungla pass 18380 ft., I felt the most proud Indian to be at world's highest motor able road. I saluted every jawan and laborer, who have sacrificed their lives to make me conquer it. Then the camel ride at ‘The Nubra Valley’ desert in Snowland. 'The charisma of jadugar nature'. At Pangong Lake, I was Aamir Khan. The salt water lake is a puzzle for life. The simplicity of local cultural show, opened me up to enjoy everything in life, around me, gifted by nature. At Bhaga river I was Firoz Khan in my open Jeep, luring my dream girl again "kya khub lagti ho badi sunder dikhti ho". All this and many more memories for life. Thank you Atmaram and Isha Tours. It wouldn't have been possible without you, however, the journey can't get over for all of us here....... All Smiles,– Mr. Sachin Walavalkar
To, Isha Tours, Thane, Top: Leh Ladakh tour Hemis Festival 2014 Sir, Our six family members booked for 4th July 2014 leh Ladhakh tour. There was fear, axiety before tour start whether we can complete this journey, as most of the members were travelling first time for such long, tough & hectic tour. Your team has managed and organized the tour very well. The travelling arrangements were good. Food was excellent. Hotel arrangements were good and your tour leaders were excellent. They made the tour memorable. Thanks to Sagar and Geetanjali. They were really good committed, helpful and adorable and provided all the information on Ladakh during sight seeing. Hope this journey with Isha tours will continue for other destinations in future. Thanking you all once again at Isha Tours.– Mr. Keshav Sawant
“Our trip to Leh-Ladakh was one of the most beautiful trips that I have gone for. Isha Tours has a major role to play in it! As a corporate, we were a group of 26 people and wanted a very customized itinerary to suit our needs and our time constraints. Mr. Parab made sure that all our wishes were fulfilled and planned the perfect itinerary for our group. The hotel stay and travel arrangements were very well managed and we were provided local tour guides as well. The staff as well as our tour guides were very cooperative and made sure that we had all that we required. We will definitely go with Isha Tours again in the future for another blissful vacation!”– Ms. Sharayu Jakhotiya
I am ecstatically drafting this for Isha Tours and team.The team gave some remarkable moments that I can thrive upon for life. I would like to tell you that I am in praises for the services given. Its worth the buck.House boat was truly an experience to remember. Guidance at every step helped us live every moment. I must applaud you for the standard set. Not missing on the drivers, they were the rockstars! Am overwhelmed and elevated to tell you that I would like to tour again! Akshata Awlegaonkar– Ms. Akshata Awlegaonkar
1. Cheque payments shall be done in favour of “Isha Tours” payable at Mumbai. The tour can be booked with an advance of Rs. 10,000 per head for domestic tour. Balance amount has to be paid 45 days prior to the date of travel.
2. Tour Cost does not include Air/Rail fare. Railway/Air/Bus ticketing is not our business. It is a value added service provided by us to those who travel with us. And we are not charging any amount to provide these services. In case of fluctuations in Bus/Railway/Air fares the same shall be borne by the participants at an additional cost.
3. We are Tour organizers. We do not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Hotels, Transport Providers, or any other facilities which are being provided by a third party or local service provider. We are not responsible for the delay or deficiency in the services provided by other agencies. Also the Company does not have any control on schedule of opening and closing timings of tourist attractions. It is the responsibility of the tour participant to get in writing all facilities as promised to him by ISHA TOURS.
4. It is the responsibility of the tour Participants to collect their Air/Railway tickets & necessary travel documents (itinerary, hotel & transport voucher, Name and contact numbers of coordinators, etc) from the Company office before the departure of the tour and check them properly, against making the full payment. Prior to the travel it is responsibility of guest to check the schedule departure time of the Airline / Rail. The company will not be responsible for any intimation of any change in schedule of any mode of transport.
5. The registration amount paid at the time of booking, is a non –refundable and interest free amount. If guest fail (your list has fall) to pay the final payment we reserve the right to cancel the reservation. In case of billing errors, we reserve the right to re-invoice with correct pricing. In case of dishonored __ cheques , passengers will have to pay INR .500/- for every such transaction.
6. Because of the Computerization of tickets by the Railways, the berth/seat once reserved cannot be changed. Participants have to travel by the same berth/seat as mentioned in their ticket issued by the Railways.
7. If full payment is not made in time, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with subsequent loss of deposit and apply the cancellation charges as mentioned herein.
8. All bookings for hotel accommodation/ground transport are blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors even though these services are not used as per the respective contract. If the Participant requests to cancel the tour in writing, the money refundable will be as follows:
|Cancellation made||Amt refundable|
|60 days or more prior to the date of departure||90% of the tour cost|
|60 to 45 days prior to the date of departure||80% of the tour cost|
|44 to 30 days prior to the date of departure||60 % of the tour cost|
|29 to 15 days prior to the date of departure||40% of the tour cost|
|Less than 15 days||No refund|
9. Cancellation charges do not include air ticket cancellation and they will be levied separately. Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
10. If any Participant wishes to deviate from the tour itinerary, the necessary changes will be made after mutual discussions. The additional supplementary costs will have to be made in full before the date of departure. In such cases the ‘Tour Cost” will be changed.
11. Isha Tours reserves the right to alter, amend, postpone, or cancel any of the tours advertised in the Brochure , Website without assigning any reason, whatsoever. Under circumstances of cancellation of any tour by the company, money paid by the participant will be fully refunded, but no compensation is payable.
12. No request for transfer, prepone or postponement of the tour date by the Participant will be entertained.
13. All the domestic tour prices attract service tax, which will be charged on the Tour Cost declared in the brochure.
14. All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis (without tour escort & with MAP meal plan) in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers.
15. Your Tour Escort is your host, friend and guide on the tour. Please follow strictly all his instructions regarding timings and any other tips given by him.
16. For all tours, accommodations in the hotels made are in standard rooms only (as per the tour itinerary). Guest will have to abide by the check in and checkout time of the respective hotels. Laundry , telephone , mini bar, alcohols, beverages and food not on the tour menu, optional excursion excess baggage fees, shopping, paid toilet, are all items of a personal nature. These additional services, if availed by the guest, have to be paid for by the guest themselves.
17. We have taken care to select hotels at convenient locations, which are comfortable for the guest. Accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis. Triple rooms are not larger than the twin rooms and the third bed is often a roll- way mattress put in a twin bedded room.
18. Food will not be provided during the Train/Air journey. Supply of Drinking Water during the Bus/Train journey or tour is not the Company’s responsibility. Expenses towards the same will have to be borne by the participant.
19. Group tours means the services provided are similar to all the guest‘s, special services cannot be given to any specific person in a group tour. The company will make reasonable attempt to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers / senior citizens if informed at the time of booking, but the company shall not be held responsible in the event of it being unable to do so, nor shall be responsible in case of any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants , or others independent suppliers.
20. In the event that a passenger / joining passenger misses out on any part of the sightseeing due to delay on his part, or on the part of an outside services provider like an airline / rail he will not be entitled to claim refund for the same . No complaints / compensations and /or claiming of refund will be entertained for any sightseeing missed and / or the program being curtailed after commencement of the tour and / or before the due period due to any unavoidable circumstances and any reason beyond our control such as political , natural calamity , monument under renovation, VIP movement & security , heavy rush at sightseeing places road traffic congestion etc. for which there shall be no complaints / compensations and / or claiming of refunds.
21. Company is not liable for any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
22. If the Participant misbehaves in any manner causing inconvenience or annoyance to any tour Participant or causes damage to the property of the company or its sub agents, he/she will be asked to leave the tour by the tour Escort who has the right to do so. There will not be any compensation whatsoever in such cases.
23. Though shopping is an integral part of all tours, Isha tours neither recommends nor promotes any specific shops. The Company does not take any responsibility in case of any fault in the shopped items.
24. Smoking and drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited during the Bus Journeys and in the Dinning Halls.
25. It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that s/he is aware about the tour program and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it may not be possible to give complete attention.
26. The company may arrange still/video shooting during the tours. The Participants should have no objections to the shot material, which may be used by the company for publicity matter.
27. If due to natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the tour has to be cancelled or the route has to be modified then it will be done at the discretion of the Tour Escort and will be binding to all. The additional cost for such alteration will be borne by the participant.
28. If any guest has any complaint in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors , the guest shall immediately notify the same to the independent contractor in writing and copy thereof shall be handed over to the tour escort , to enable to company to take up the matter with the independent contractor.
29. Any claim or complaint by the guest must be notified to the company in writing within 7 days after the tour completion date. No claim notified to the Company beyond this period will be entertained and the company shall incur no liability in respect thereof.
30. We may be constrained to disclose the information furnished by you, if such disclosure is required by law or by an order by court or the rules, regulations & enquiry by an govt./statutory agency having regulatory authority over the company.
31. Any dispute arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.