Arrive at Auckland airport and transfer to the hotel. After check in and Fresh up visit the Sky Tower to take in a birds eye view of Auckland. At 328 metres, the Sky Tower is the tallest man-made structure in New Zealand and offers breathtaking views for up to 80 kilometres in every direction. Travel up in the glass-fronted lifts to one of the three spectacular viewing platforms. Night stay in AUCKLAND. (D)
After an early breakfast check out of the hotel and proceed for an Orientation tour of Auckland. Depart for Rotorua. Enroute visit the Glow Worm Caves at Waitomo. Enjoy the world famous boat ride under thousands of magical glow worms and become a part of over 120 years of cultural and natural history. On arrival in Rotorua, transfer to Hotel. Night stay in ROTORUA. (BLD)
After breakfast, enjoy a guided tour of Rainbow Springs where you can enjoy the sheep show at the Agrodome. After Lunch we take a guided tour of Te Puia . Te Puia is full of bubbling boiling pools and here you can see several geysers including Pohutu, which erupts about once every hour and sends a column of steaming water up to almost 100 feet into the air. You can also see the schools of wood carving and weaving. Evening is free to roam around Rotorua or enjoy optional activities in the town. Night stay in ROTORUA. (BLD)
After breakfast, depart for Wellington. Enroute visit the Huka Falls on the Waikato River, one of the most visited Natural attractions in New Zealand. Every second up to 220,000 litres of water gushes through the gorge and shoots out over 8 metres beyond to create a beautiful blue/green pool. Continue on to Lake Taupo – southern Hemisphere’s largest freshwater Lake famous for trout fishing. Proceed to Wellington. On arrival, transfer to Hotel. Night stay in WELLINGTON. (BLD)
After breakfast, transfer to Wellington Wharf to take the Interisland ferry to Picton across the Cook Strait. The 92 kms voyage through the Marlborough Sounds takes 3 hours and has been described by many as the most beautiful ferry ride in the world. On arrival at Picton, take the Coastal Pacific Kiwi Rail. The Coastal Pacific journeys breathtakingly close to the Pacific Ocean, where the roaring sea meets the enormous Kaikoura Mountains. Enjoy the Scenic journey along the coast to Christchurch. Night stay in CHRISTCHURCH. (BLD)
After breakfast, depart for Queenstown. Enroute take a photo stop at Lake Tekapo. On clear days, Lake Tekapo offers views through to Aoraki Mt Cook, New Zealand’s tallest mountain. Travel further onto Lake Pukaki , a glacial lake that has become famous for its milky blue colour and as the foreground to Mount Cook. After Lunch proceed to Queenstown. Night stay in QUEENSTOWN. (BLD)
After breakfast depart for a city tour including visit to Arrowtown, Bungee Jump Bridge and Shotover River. After lunch enjoy Gondola ride at Skyline Queenstown. Night stay in QUEENSTOWN. (BLD)
After breakfast, depart to Milford Sound via Te Anau. Milford Sound is one of New Zealand’s best known fjords. The road to Milford sound passes through spectacular alpine forests. Once on the cruise in the Sound, one can only wonder at the seemingly perfect mountain sculptures, as sheer cliffs rise vertically upward from the ocean. After the cruise, retrace your route back to Queenstown. Night stay in QUEENSTOWN. (BLD)
After breakfast, transfer to Pukerangi. Enjoy a Ride on the Taieri Gorge Railway to Dunedin. The trip offers unique and panoramic views over ever-changing scenery. There are opportunities for photos where the train either slows down or stops for you to disembark. Night stay in DUNEDIN. (BLD)
After breakfast, enjoy a guided tour at the Penguin Place Conservation Centre to know about the Yellow- eyed Penguins. After Lunch proceed to Christchurch. Night stay in CHRISTCHURCH. (BLD)
After breakfast take the transfer to the Airport for departure to Mumbai by Air. Tour concludes with beautiful Memories. (B)
(B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
Above tour can be customized as per your convenience.
|In case of less than 15 passengers||NZD 3940 + Air fare|
|In case of more than 15 passengers||NZD 3540 + Air fare|
|Approximate Air fare||Rs 85000|
|Visa charges||Rs 9300|
|Travel insurance (upto 60 yrs)||Rs 1500|
|28 Feb to 10 Mar 2017|
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside as per itinerary
- Interisland ferry from Wellington to Picton.
- Kiwi Rail from Picton to Christchurch.
- Gondola Ride in Queenstown, Sky tower entrance in Auckland
- Milford sound Cruise
- Taieri Gorge rail journey from Pukerangi to Dunedin
- Airport transfers
- International Airfares
- Visa charges , Travel Insurance
- Service tax as applicable.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any item not mentioned under ‘Tour Cost includes’
- Auckland – Scenic Hotel Auckland
- Rotorua – Sudima Lake Rotorua
- Wellington – Mercure Wellington
- Christchurch – Hotel Rendezvous
- Queenstown – Peppers Beacon
- Dunedin – The Victoria Hotel