Arrive at Bhubaneshwar airport and transfer to hotel. After lunch visit state museum and Ekamra haat in the evening. Time free for shopping. Night stay at BHUBANESHWAR. (LD)
After breakfast departure at 7 am for temple visit comprising of Lingaraja (11th century), Parsurameswara (7th century), Mukteswara (10th century). Brahmeshwara. Visit Nandankanan Zoo.). After lunch visit Khandagiri & Udaygiri Caves (2nd century BC, Raja-Rani temple in the evening. Night stay at BHUBANESHWAR. (BLD)
After breakfast departure at 7.30 am to Puri. On the way visit Peace Pagoda at Dhauli, 64 Yogini temple at Heerapur, Applique work in village at Pipili, Sun temple at Konark. After lunch visit Chandrabhaga sea beach and proceed to Puri (45 kms). Transfer to hotel. Night stay at PURI. (BLD)
After breakfast visit to Jagannath Temple, Puri Sea Beach and after lunch visit Raghurajpur (1 of the 7 heritage villages of India). On the way also enjoy the Chita–paintings on the walls of the houses situated amidst groves of coconut, palm, mango and jack fruit, the main village has two streets with over 120 houses,most decorated with mural paintings, where the painters reside and practice their Pattachitra craft, besides many others that practices throughout the village, including traditional masks, stone idols, paper Mache,sculptures, and wooden toys. Night stay at PURI. (BLD)
Early departure at 5.30 am to Mangalazodi Eco tourism Village Mangalajodi Village on the bank of the Chilika Lake which host more than 300000 migratory birds on the wetland. ( reach by 7.30am) Birding through country boat with local community guide ( 2 hour in the wetland). Engage yourself in village activities like fishing net weaving, Boat making etc etc. Proceed to Barkul. Transfer to hotel. After lunch visit island on Chilika lake. Night stay at BARKUL. (BLD)
After breakfast departure to Gopalpur. On way visit Taratarini (70 kms) an ancient temple with green all around. Then transfer to Gopalpur.Gopalpur, also has an ancient, commercial port. It has a history, from a little fishing village.It became a prominent trading port during the days of British East India Company. The East India Company built large warehouses and godowns because the trade with Burma had picked up and it had become a trading point for rice from Rangoon. The British and the wealthy Bengalis, who once made Gopalpur a vibrant, happening place, have left. Gopalpur has reverted to being a quiet, relaxed place but with one major difference — it is one of India’s most sought after beaches, with a distinct charm of its own. Visit the clean beach with blue water. Visit the local fisherman’s village and see the variety of fishes caught. Night stay at GOPALPUR AT SEA. (BLD)
After early breakfast departure by 7 am to Bhubaneshwar airport onward journey to your hometown. (B)
Tour concludes with happy memories
(B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
Above tour can be customized as per your convenience.
|Will be declared soon|
|Will be declared soon|
- Deluxe accommodation on twin sharing basis at Bhubaneshwar & Puri.
- Village cottage accommodation on twin sharing basis at Barkul.
- Standard accommodation on twin sharing basis at Gopalpur at sea.
- Veg – Non Veg food on AP basis (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Transport by AC Tempo Traveller for entire tour.
- All Entry fees as per itinerary.
- Local guide on tour.
- Experienced tour co-ordinator.
- Service tax.
- Any optional activities like Rides, Boating charges, Camera fees etc.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, phone calls, laundry charges, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
- Cost of change in itinerary for factors beyond our control like weather conditions, civil disturbances, dignitary visits, change in flight or train schedules etc.
- Gotipua Dance at Raghurajpur Heritage Village will attract additional cost Rs 6000- Rs 9000 for a group size up to 12.
- Any other item not mentioned in cost includes.
Pls Note :
1)All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers.
2)Vehicles could differ depending on Group size.