Departure to Helsinki. On Arrival at Helsinki, Welcome by our Local Tour Coordinator and proceed to hotel. Dinner will be at an Indian restaurant. Evening will be free for relaxation.Night stay at HELSINKI (Finland). (D)
After buffet breakfast at hotel (continental) proceed for 4 hours guided Helsinki Orientation tour, viewing all major sights from outside – Modern Finlandia Hall, City Hall, Parliament House, Presidential Palace, The Great railroad station, Cathedral, Olympic stadium and Sibelius monument and Market Square where you can buy souvenirs and enjoy marketing in small shops. Lunch will be at a Local Indian restaurant. After lunch, transfer to the Pier to embark on the overnight Tallink cruise to Stockholm at 4.00 pm. On arrival check in to your cabins. Enjoy free time at leisure and continental dinner on cruise.Night stay on the CRUISE.(BLD)
After buffet breakfast on the Cruise (continental), arrive in Stockholm. After disembarking process, proceed for 4 hours guided city tour of Stockholm with entry to VASA ship museum, Town Hall and Djurgarden Islands to view the Skansen Open Air Museum. Lunch will be at a local Indian restaurant. After lunch visit the Waterfront and enjoy free time for shopping at Drottninggattan Street. Dinner at an Indian Restaurant.Night stay in STOCKHOLM (Sweden) (BLD)
After buffet breakfast at the hotel check out and proceed to Oslo (7-8 hours). Enjoy a very scenic journey to Oslo. Lunch will be at one of the picturesque town enroute. On arrival, check in to the hotel. Dinner in local Indian restaurant. Night stay in OSLO (Norway)(BLD).
After breakfast you will be transferred to Geilo by Bus to board scenic train to Myrdal, where you change to the Flam heritage railway line – a masterpiece of engineering- set in wild and wonderful scenery- to travel to Flam. Feast your eyes on the ever changing panorama of huge mountains and waterfalls as the train glides through tunnels and open stretches. Dinner at hotel restaurant (continental).Night stay in FLAM (Norway)(BLD)
After breakfast, visit the Stegastein view point from where you can get the bird eye view of Fjords and continue the Norway in Nutshell tour – embark on an enchanting boat ride though the spectacular narrowest fjords in Norway surrounded by mighty mountains. Later, proceed to Bergen by coach through charming countryside. On arrival in Bergen, transfer to hotel. Evening is free to roam around the beautiful Bergen Waterfront. Dinner will be at an Indian restaurant.Night stay in BERGEN (Norway)(BLD)
After breakfast enjoy a ride on Funicular tram to the top of the mountain to see a panoramic view of the city and back to town by Funicular tram and take orientation tour of the Wharf – a world UNESCO heritage site and the flower market. Lunch & Dinner will be in an Indian Restaurant. Evening is free for relaxation. Night stay in BERGEN (Norway). (BLD)
After buffet breakfast, we depart to Alta by Air via Oslo. On arrival in Alta proceed to Honningsvag (3 hours). On arrival, check in to hotel. Dinner will be at hotel restaurant (continental). After dinner visit the Nordkapp – the Northern most tip of Europe to experience the Midnight sun.Night stay in HONNINGSVAG (Norway).(BLD)
After buffet breakfast at the hotel (continental) enjoy orientation tour of Honningsvag, visit the Ice Bar (where everything is made up of Ice) and proceed to Alta. Enjoy local sightseeing. Dinner will be at a local restaurant. Evening is free for relaxation.Night stay in ALTA (Norway). (BLD)
After early breakfast departure to Oslo by Air, on arrival enjoy 4 hours orientation tour of Oslo including Vigeland Park, Holmen kolen Ski Center, Aker Castle and Town Hall. Evening is free at leisure.Night stay in OSLO (Norway).(BLD)
After buffet breakfast at hotel (continental) proceed to Oslo Airport and proceed to your hometown.(B)
Tour concludes with wonderful memories
(B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner).
Above tour can be customized as per your convenience.
|In case of Less than 20 passengers||Euro 2490 + Air fare|
|In case of More than 20 passengers||Euro 2240 + Air fare|
|25 June – 5 July 2017||13 July – 23 July 2017|
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Myrdal Train from Geilo to Myrdal.
- Flam Train from Myrdal to Flam
- Sogne fjord Ferry – Flam to Gundavagen.
- Bergen Floein Funicular tickets
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside as per itinerary
- Ice Bar visit
- English speaking Guide service as per the Itinerary.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- International & Domestic Air Fares, Travel Insurance and Visa Charges.
- Service tax as applicable.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any item not mentioned under ‘Tour Cost includes’
- Helsinki – Holiday Inn Helsinki or similar
- Cruise – Tallink Silja Oy B class inside cabins
- Stockholm – Quality Hotel Nacka or similar
- Oslo – Comfort Hotel Boersparken or similar
- Flam – Fretheim Hotel or similar
- Bergen – Augustin Hotel or similar
- Honningsvag – Scandic Honningsvag
- Alta – Thon Hotel or similar