Departure to Helsinki. On Arrival at Helsinki, transfer to hotel.Dinner will be at an Indian restaurant. Evening is free for relaxation. Night stay at HELSINKI (Finland) (D)
After breakfast,enjoy an Orientation tour of Helsinki to take in the sights of the Finninsh Capital and proceed to the Airport for our flight to Rovaniemi – the Capital of Lapland. Rovaniemi is an urban oasis amidst the Arctic wilderness, where culture, wild activities and fairy tales come together; Rovaniemi is also the official hometown of the Santa Claus. After checking in to our hotel orientation tour of Rovaniemi with guide . After dinner we can enjoy a walk to the river front for a chance to view the Northern Lights in the night sky. Night stay in ROVANIEMI. (BLD)
After breakfast, experience exciting 2 hours Snow Mobile ride to the wilderness. After lunch visit the Arktikum- the museum describing the life above the Arctic’s. Welaterproceed to visit the Santa Park, Santa Claus Post office with its cute Postal Elves and then the Santa Village where you can take a ‘selfie’ with the real Santa. We get an opportunity to bring in and enjoy the upcoming Christmas Cheer with father Xmas.After dinner we can take another chance to view the Northern Lights in the night sky by 10 minute walk. Night stay at ROVANIEMI. (BLD)
After breakfast, we take the coach from Rovaniemi and cross the border into Sweden on our way to Kiruna. The road to Kiruna is beautifully covered in snow and the twilight adds to the beauty of the surroundings. Arrive in Kiruna and visit the Ice hotel (completely made by Snice – mixture of Ice n Snow) where the walls, floors and ceilings of the hotel are the canvases of designers from all creative disciplines. The artists and art work vary from year to year, each rendition of the hotel presenting a short but beautiful collection. Later in the evening we can visit Abisko (Optional activity if time and weather permits). Abisko is the sky station located on hillock and known to be the best place in Scandinavia to view the Northern Lights in cozy and warm glass house.
Night stay at KIRUNA. (BLD)
After breakfast, we depart for Tromso. (400kms- 6 hours) where the Sun stays below the Horizon and twilight is available for 2 hours daily (11 am to 1 pm). On arrival transfer the hotel and experience the Northern lights from Wilmarksenter Camp with Sami dinner. Night stay at TROMSO. (BLD)
After breakfast, enjoy a half day sightseeing tour of Tromso including a visit to Polaria where we see the feeding of the bearded seals and watch a film on the melting of the ice in the Arctic’s.After early dinner at 6.30 pm proceed to hunt the spectacular Northern Lights by cruise. (7.00 to 11 pm).
No one is quite sure when this natural phenomenon will appear, but when it does it will simply take your breath away. The colours and shapes change and move, like an ever changing work of art in an otherwise dark sky. They dance across the sky, charging forward, winding, unfolding, flaring up, and suddenly fading away – all in a wash of greens, blues, reds and purples. It’s spectacular!! Night stay at TROMSO. (BLD)
In the morning visit Camp Tamok the Reindeer Centre, where you can enjoy Reindeer sledding followed by a hot Sami lunch. Evening free to roam around Tromso town.
Night stay at TROMSO. (BLD)
Proceed to the Tromso airport (with packed breakfast) to board the flight to Oslo and onward to Mumbai. (B)
Tour concludes with lifetime exciting memories of fairy tales Trip.
B: Breakfast / L: Lunch / D : Dinner
|10 – 15 Passengers||Euro 2240 + Air fare|
|15 – 20 Passengers||Euro 2040 + Air fare|
|Mum – Helsinki / Oslo – Mumbai (Turkish Airlines)
Helsinki – Rovaniemi & Tromso – Oslo (Norwegian Airlines)
|Visa charges (per head)||Rs.7,000.00|
|14 Dec to 21 Dec 2016|
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels with heating
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by comfortable heated coach as per the tour itinerary.
- One Northern Lights hunt by Cruise (with suitable winter gear)
- Northern light hunt tour from Villmarksenter (with suitable winter gear)
- Visit to the Santa Claus Village, Post and Office.
- Snow Mobile ride in Rovaniemi (with suitable winter gear)
- Entry tickets to Arktikum- the Arctic museum, Rovaniemi.
- Entry tickets to Polaria – Tromso.
- Reindeer sledding at Camp Tamok, Tromso (with suitable winter gear)
- Ice hotel visit in Kiruna
- English speaking Guide service as per the Itinerary
- Experienced Tour escort throughout the tour.
- International & Domestic Air Fares, Travel Insurance and Visa Charges.
- GST as applicable
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any item not mentioned under ‘Tour Cost includes’
- Final Tour cost in INR will be considered at the prevailing rate of exchange at the time of final Payment.
- The Air fares given are only approximate and may change at the time of Issuance.
- Helsinki – Original Sokos Hotel Presidentti
- Rovaniemi – Hotel Santa
- Kiruna – Camp Ripan
- Tromso – Hotel Thon Tromso