Departure from Mumbai . Breakfast at INDIAN Restaurant. Early Check in to Hotel. Afternnon Proceed for Colombo City Tour: Kelaniya Raja Maha Viharaya, a famous Buddha temple built in the 3rd century B.C. Also visit a shrine dedicated to Vibushana, king Ravana’s brother, who allied with Rama in the struggle to rescue Sita. City orientation tour of Colombo including 100 years old clock tower, British built colonial buildings, Hindu and Buddhist temple and the Bandaranaike Memorial International. Night stay at NEGOMBO.
After breakfast proceed to Pinnawala elephant orphanage, a home to the retired and orphaned Elephants. Later, visit the Dambulla rock temple- The ancient caves and the tallest Buddha statue. Night stay at DAMBULLA (134kms)
After breakfast proceed to Sigiriya. Visit the Sigiriya rock fortress – Lion rock and Frescoes of the Heavenly Maidens at Sigiriya and proceed to Kandy. Night stay at KANDY.
After an early breakfast proceed to Peradeniya Botanical Gardens followed by a visit to Tea Factory, Kandy Lake, Temple of the Tooth Relic, Kandy Town, Bazaar, Arts and Crafts center, Gems museum and Lapidary. Enjoy the traditional Sri Lankan dance show in the evening. Night stay at KANDY.
After an early breakfast proceed to Nuwara Eliya, en-route Hakgala & visit the Anjaneyar (Hanuman) temple of Ramayana Trail in Ramboda, followed by a visit to tea factory. Visit the Sita Amman Temple – according to tradition, the site is associated with Sita of the Ramayanaepic. Ancient statues of Rama and Sita can be seen on a side of the temple. Arrive in Nuwara Eliya in the evening. Night stay at NUWARA ELIYA. (75kms)
After an early breakfast proceed to Yala National Park. Yala is an ideal place to spot the “big four” of Sri Lankan wildlife, the elephants, the sloth bear, the illusive leopard and the wild buffalo, the unsung denizen of the park, if nothing else dangerous to the extreme. The roaming elephant herds can be easily seen during dry spells at the small scale reservoirs like Butuwe (derived from the word “Wana Butewa”) and Mahaseelawa while Uraniya is best known for its aquatic avifauna, wild buffalo, mugger or mash crocodile & saltwater crocodiles. The black sloth bear is more difficult to spot as it’s more of a solitary animal of nocturnal habits and sightings tend to be a seasonal occurrence. Afternoon Jeep Safari at 3 pm. Night stay at YALA. (140kms)
After breakfast proceed for Morning Jeep Safari and transfer to Ahangama. Enjoy the evening at the beach. Night stay at AHANGAMA.
After an early breakfast proceed for whale watching (Blue Whales, Bryde Whales, Sperm Whales, Killer Whales, Dolphins & Turtles, So you may be lucky to see One or few types of whales & dolphin During tour. Travel time Depend on the time to see very first whale. Normally it’s 3-5 Hours) Tansfer to Bentota Via. Galle (The Galle fort is a world heritage site and the largest remaining fortress in Asia built by European occupiers.), Madhu River Safari & Turtle Hatchery visit. Night stay at BENTOTA. (95kms)
After breakfast proceed to Transfer to Colombo. (109kms) Arrive Colombo free time for shopping. Transfer to airport for your hometown.
Tour concludes with wonderful memories
(B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
Above tour can be customized as per your convenience
|On twin sharing||1090 USD + airfare|
|On triple sharing||990 USD + airfare|
|Single Occupancy||1640 USD + airfare|
|Date for next batch will be declared soon.|
- Meet and Assistance at the airport.
- Visa Charges.
- Deluxe Hotel accommodation at all destinations.
- All Transfers and sightseeing by an AC Vehicle.
- 8 Breakfast & 8 dinner in the hotel
- 1 Breakfast & 9 Lunches at outside restaurant..
- Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- Entrance Fee: Dambulla Cave Temple, Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, Temple of the Tooth Relic, Kandy Cultural Show, Peradeniya Royal Botanical Garden, Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery,
- Two Wild life safaris at Yala national park,
- One boat ride for whale watching at Mirissa.
- One boat Ride at Madu River.
- One SIM card on arrival.
- 01 Bottle of Water Per Person Per Day.
- Experienced tour escort on tour.
- GST as applicable.
- International Airfare & Travel Insurance.
- Items of a personal nature i.e. telephone/internet usage, laundry, other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Cost for extended stays or change in itinerary on account of factors beyond our control (for instance bad weather, civil disturbances, change in flight or rail schedule etc).
- Early check in & late check out.
- Any Items not mentioned under Cost Includes.
- All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers.
- Final Tour cost in INR will be considered at the prevailing rate of exchange at the time of final Payment.
- Passport should be valid after 6 months from the date of travelling for International travel
- Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.
- Negombo – Catamaran Beach Resort / similar
- Dambulla – Palwehera Village Hotel / similar
- Kandy – Emerald Hills / similar
- Nuwara Eliya – Summer Hill Breeze / similar
- Yala – Magampura Eco Village / similar
- Ahangama – Insight Ahangama / similar
- Bentota – BentotaBentotaMarina Bentota / similar
|Cancellation Made||Cancellation charges|
|60 days prior to the date of departure||Rs 25000 Non refundable|
|Between 60 – 45 days||25 % of the tour cost|
|Between 45 – 30 days||50% of the tour cost|
|Below 30 days||100 % of the tour cost|
|Flight cancellation||As per airlines cancellation policies|