On arrival at Kilimanjaro airport meet our local coordinator and transfer to Lake Duluti Serena (approximately 45 minutes), a haven of calm and serenity away from the hustle and bustle of Arusha. Dinner and overnight: Lake Duluti Serena Hotel (D).
After breakfast depart and drive to the Ngorongoro Conservancy. Lunch will be served at the lodge. Rest of the afternoon and evening spent at leisure enjoying views of the crater from the lodge. Dinner and overnight at the Ngorongoro Serena Lodge (BLD).
Drive down into the Crater for a half-day of game viewing. This extinct volcano plays host to wildebeest, zebras, buffaloes, gazelles, elephants, rhinos and big cats. Visit a local Masai village (time permitting). Overnight: Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge (BLD).
After breakfast at the lodge, depart and drive to the world famous Serengeti Game Reserve. En-route stop over at the Olduvai Gorge & Museum. Lunch will be served at the lodge. In the late afternoon, head out for an extensive game drive in the reserve. Dinner and overnight at the Serengeti Serena Lodge (BLD).
Enjoy an early morning game-drive followed by breakfast at the lodge. Enjoy a morning game drive followed by lunch at the lodge. After lunch, head out for a game drive. With its diverse landscapes of grassy plains, acacia savannah, and river forests the Serengeti is home to a wide variety of wildlife including lion, cheetah, leopard, buffalo, as well as various antelopes and birds. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Serena Lodge (BLD).
After breakfast drive to Manyara. Lunch will be at the lodge. Enjoy an afternoon game drive in Lake Manyara National Park. Dinner and overnight will be at the Lake Manyara Serena Lodge (BLD).
Breakfast will be at leisure at the lodge. Mid morning depart and drive to Arusha. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. After lunch transfer to the Kilimanjaro Airport for the flight back home.(BL)
(B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner, E-Early Morning game drive, P-Afternoon game drive, FDS-Full Day sightseeing) Above tour can be customized as per your convenience.
|28 May 2017 to 4 June 2017|
|USD 2490 + Airfare|
- Meet and greet service by our local representatives at Kilimanjaro airport
- Round trip airport transfers in Tanzania
- Deluxe Accommodation as described in Itinerary
- Meals as described by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner) in Itinerary
- Transportation by specially equipped non-air conditioned safari 4WD (5 persons in a vehicle)
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary, applicable entrance fees
- Complimentary safari hat per person
- Applicable local and government taxes on accommodation and transportation
- Service tax as applicable.
- International Airfare & Visa Fees
- Meals not described in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature i.e. telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Any optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
|Arusha:||Lake Duluti Serena|
|Ngorongoro :||Ngorongoro Serena Lodge|
|Serengeti :||Serengeti Serena Lodge|
|Lake Manyara :||Lake NaivashaSopa Resort|