Arrive in Istanbul and connect with the flight to Kusadasi. Check in to your hotel in the evening. The rest of the evening is free to explore the beautiful coast. Night stay in KUSADASI.
After an early breakfast check out of the hotel and proceed to visit Euphesus the most well preserved Roman sight in Turkey. Explore the ancient city with its Library, Amphitheatre. Later proceed for Pamukkale. On arrival have lunch and visit the Calcium pools- the famous cotton castles of this region. Night stay in PAMUKKALE
After breakfast check out of hotel and drive to Antalya and transfer to hotel. After lunch, free time to enjoy optional activities. Night stay in ANTALYA.
After breakfast departure to Cappadocia via Konya, have lunch and visit the Mevlana Museum. On arrival in Cappadocia, transfer to hotel. Evening at leisure. Night stay in CAPPADOCIA.
At 5.30am, departure for Hot Air Balloon ride for an hour.(optional) (Depending on Weather condition) After breakfast around 8.30 start the sightseeing of Cappadocia with the Kaymakli Underground city, proceed to natural structure of 3 beauties and then to the Pasabag Valley. After Lunch drive to the Goreme open Air museum and back to hotel for relaxation or free time to do optional activities. Night stay in CAPPADOCIA.
After breakfast, take a flight to Istanbul. On arrival, have Lunch and then enjoy free time to roam around the Grand Bazaar for shopping until 7.30pm. After Dinner transfer to the hotel. Night stay in ISTANBUL.
After breakfast take a leisurely 28- kilometre cruise through the Sea of Marmara to the unspoiled charms of Buyukada Island, the biggest of the Princess Islands group. We will enjoy the peaceful surroundings on a horse cart on this pollution free island. You can roam around the traditional market and also enjoy cycling (Optional). After lunch back to Istanbul by cruise. Evening is free in Taksim square to enjoy on your own. Night stay in ISTANBUL.
After breakfast check out of the hotel and visit the Dolmabahce Palace which was built by Sultan Abdul between 1843 and 1856. It is famous for being the first European- style palace in Istanbul. It was the last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22 saloons famous for the great collection of European antiquity, furniture and a 4.5 tons chandelier. Also visit the Sultan Ahmet Imperial Mosque across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet. It is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. After the tour we will drive to Airport for return flight back to your hometown.
Tour concludes with happy memories.
(B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
Above tour can be customized as per your convenience.
|Euro 1140.00+ Air Fare|
|30 Sept – 8 Oct|
- All airport transfers
- Domestic flight from Istanbul to Kusadasi
- Domestic flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul
- 1 night hotel accommodation each in Kusadasi, Pamukkale, Antalya.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Cappadocia and in Istanbul
- All meals mentioned in the itinerary (Turkish Food except in Istanbul)
- Guided Tour of Ephesus, Pamukkale, Konya, Cappadocia, Grand Bazar, Dolmabahce, Blue Mosque
- Princess Island cruise Tour.
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach with 1 water bottle per day per head
- Professional English-speaking tour guides at all destinations.
- Experienced tour escort on entire tour
- Service tax as applicable.
- International Air Fares, Visa Charges,Travel Insurance
- Hot Air Balloon ride (cost approx. 210 Euros)
- Any extra expense such as change in route, Airline, Date or Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to any unforeseen, unavoidable, forced circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any item not mentioned under ‘Cost includes’
- Hotels and Vehicles on tour may change depending on group size
- Final Tour cost in INR will be considered at the prevailing rate of exchange at the time of final Payment
- The tour will be operated on a customised basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers
- Kusadasi – Marina Hotel or similar
- Pamukkale – Tripolis Hotel or similar
- Antalya – Sea Life Hotel or similar
- Cappadocia – Hilton Kayseri or similar
- Istanbul – Movenpick Hotel or similar