Departure to Noi Bai by air. On arrival transfer to hotel. Night stay at HANOI. (D)
After breakfast enjoy city tour of Hanoi. Tour includes ochre-coloured colonial buildings, tree-lined boulevards and scenic lakes , the historic Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh’s House Temple of Literature. Night stay at HANOI. (BLD)
After breakfast departure to Duong Lam, the first village in Vietnam to be recognized by UNESCO for its Cultural Heritage Conservation. Visit Mong Phu Communal House ,Mia Pagoda and the Old Catholic Church. Visit traditional house and back to Hanoi. Night stay at HANOI. (BLD)
After breakfast departure to Halong Bay via Dai Viet Center . On arrival in Halong Bay, board in Cruise at Tuan Chau marina . Enjoy typical local lunch & mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and its dramatic limestone islets as sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Van Gia floating Village. Explore the village & Capture the daily life of the fishermen on Kayak or Bamboo boat (optional).
Back to the Cruise. Day free to for swimming and to enjoy the sunset at stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon. Enjoy Cruise dinner . Night stay on CRUISE. (BLD)
Early morning join Tai Chi session on the sundeck. After breakfast explore Sung Sot cave (Surprising Cave). and proceed to Hanoi. Disembark from the cruise and proceed to Saigon by air. On arrival transfer to hotel . Evening free at leisure. Night stay at SAIGON. (BLD)
After breakfast departure to explore famous Cu Chi Tunnels, network of connecting underground tunnels, used by Viet Cong soldiers as hiding spots during combat, as well as serving as communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches and living quarters for numerous North Vietnamese fighters. Back to Saigon. Enjoy half day local sightseeing of Saigon includes Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, Presidential Palace, War Remnants Museum. Night stay at SAIGON. (BLD)
After breakfast departure to Ben Tre, situated in the Mekong River Delta. Enjoy a fascinating motorboat excursion to Turtle Island . Visit a family-run coconut candy workshop. Explore more of the Delta from a rowing sampan through a network of small canals and enjoy traditional folk song performance. Back to Saigon. Evening free at leisure. Night stay at SAIGON. (BLD)
After breakfast departure to Saigon airport for onward journey to your hometown. (B)
|US$1190 + AIRFARE|
|7 TO 14 JAN 2018|
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels on twin sharing.
- 1 night accommodation at Halong Cruise (Shared cruise/private cabin)
- All breakfasts at hotels.
- Lunch and dinner outside restaurants.
- All transportation as per sightseeing.
- Entrance fees as per sightseeing & boat rides.
- One English speaking local guide.
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Airfare : Hanoi to Saigon
- Experienced tour escort on entire tour (on 15 and above persons only)
- GST as applicable
- Vietnam visa, international air tickets & travel insurance.
- Additional Meals & sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary , any optional activities.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any item not mentioned under ‘Tour Cost includes’
- Final Tour cost in INR will be considered at the prevailing rate of exchange at the time of final Payment.
- Passport should be valid after 6 months from the date of travelling for International travel
- All flight times are local.
- Flight times and the daily order of sightseeing are subject to change.
- Transfer times are approximate and subject to local conditions at the time of travel.
- Check in time : 2pm , Check out time : 11 am
- Hanoi – Anise Hotel/Similar
- Cruise – Aclass Legend Cruises/similar
- Saigon – Liberty Hotel Saigon Parkview/similar
|Cancellation Made||Cancellation charges|
|40 days prior to the date of departure||No cancellation|
|Between 40 -30 days||20 % of the tour cost|
|Between 30-15 days|
|Below 15 days||100 % of the tour cost|
|Flight cancellation||As per airlines cancelation policies|